Learn to create clear and consistent Policies and Procedures with the Information Mapping® Methodology.
What can you expect from our Mastering Policies and Procedures elearning?
- Online training programs to learn the proven, research-based Information Mapping® Methodology and apply it to your policies and procedures.
- Learn to use our powerful and user-friendly Microsoft Word software plugin, FS Pro for Word Standard. This tool allows you to easily apply the methodology and write in a fast and structured way.
- Examples and templates for writing policies and procedures.
- Access to an official certification exam.
- The Information Mapping® Foundation™ elearning course is a self-paced, 2-3 hour e-learning program introducing the fundamental principles and concepts of the Information Mapping® Methodology.
Mastering Successful Policies and Procedures™ is a 3 hour self-paced e-learning course focusing on techniques for writing easily understood business documents in less time. It will help you to create policies and procedures that are clear, concise, effective, and easy to revise and update.
- The Information Mapping® Quick Reference Card is a handy card to remind learners of the critical components of the Information Mapping® Methodology.
A 1-year FS Pro for Word Standard software license that allows you to apply the Information Mapping® Methodology within Microsoft Word.