You need good Policies and Procedures to meet compliance requirements, ramp up new hires, or help people learn new tasks or systems. In our Public Courses, you'll learn to create clear and user-focused content according to our Information Mapping® Methodology and using our supporting FS Pro for Word software.
Why should you attend?
Presenting Policies and Procedures with our Methodology helps you
- reduce human error
- distinguish differences between process and procedure
- comply with regulatory requirements, and
- save training time and cost.
- Training Manuals and Reference Guides (eBooks are available upon purchase. Printed books will be sent up until 10 days prior to the course start date.)
- Hands-on instructions and exercises from an Information Mapping® Certified Instructor™
- Certification as an Information Mapping® Associate
- Our 1-year FS Pro for Business license: an add-in for Word to easily develop clear and user-focused documentation (To be installed prior to the course start date. Automatically renewed until cancelled)
Our Public Course calendar