Join the exclusive network of Information Mapping® Certified Consultants™ (IMCC) who can use and apply the protected and proven Information Mapping® Methodology for third parties.
The specific qualifications for becoming an Information Mapping® Certified Consultant™ are:
- You are an experienced writer and editor.
- You completed at least one official Information Mapping® 2-day or 3-day classroom training, or the instructor-led e-learning course Mastering Business Communications, or the Video Training IM Essentials.
- You are able to communicate the fundamentals of the Information Mapping® method clearly.
- You have personal attributes of high integrity, a professional attitude, and a passion for helping businesses make their information work.
Information Mapping expects the following from its Certified Consultants:
Use the Information Mapping® Methodology in your writing, editing and other consulting services.
- Work and collaborate with Information Mapping® Partners on projects .
- Help your clients apply the Information Mapping® Methodology in their written communications.
Fill in our contact form to join the IMCC program.