Not able to sign up for 2 full days of Information Mapping training?
Sign up for a new way of learning:
- 2-hour theory and feedback sessions during 4 weeks
- Homework and on-the-job practice
- Weekly discussion of applying Information Mapping to your own work
- Max .12 participants
What can you expect?
You'll build your Information Mapping and FS Pro for Word skills with shorter sessions than what we offer in our traditional 4-hour or all-day class sessions. Practice the new materials with your own work, receive immediate feedback and discuss with your peers.
- Training dates: April 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27, May 2 and 4.
- Class times: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET)
- Platform: Zoom
- Duration: 2 sessions per week, each lasting 2 hours, all spread over a 4-week period.
This course includes
- Training Manuals and Reference Guides (eBooks are available upon purchase
- Hands-on instructions and exercises from an Information Mapping® Certified Instructor™
- Opportunity to become certified as an Information Mapping® Associate
- Our 1-year FS Pro for Business license: an add-in for Word to easily develop clear and user-focused documentation (To be installed prior to the course start date. Automatically renewed until cancelled)