Protecting the global food chain with clear and effective documentation
Unsafe food handling practices can have disastrous consequences for both consumers and food producing companies. Having clear and effective documents in place, such as policies, procedures and work instructions, is an absolute must for food businesses to meet their food safety and quality responsibilities.
Standardizing your document creation with Information Mapping helps you to
- Create documents that meet regulatory requirements for Good Agricultural Practices (GAP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Good Hygienic Practices (GHPs), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Improve the Supply Chain processes with clear and easy-to-access digitized procedures.
- Improve end-to-end product traceability through better labeling and reporting.
- Avoid recalling food products from stores by easily maintaining and updating changes in documents that are subject to periodic changes in regulations.
- Reduce the time to create and review documentation in order to accelerate your Go-To-Market strategy.